Pain in the belly (abdomen) can come from situation affecting a diversity of organs. The abdomen is an anatomical area that is bounded by the lower margin of the ribs above, the pelvic bone (pubic ramus) below, and the flanks on apiece side. Even though abdominal ache can arise from the tissues of the abdominal surround that surround the abdominal cavity (i.e., skin and abdominal surround muscles), the term abdominal pain generally is used to describe ache originating from organs within the abdominal cavity (i.e., beneath the skin and muscles).
Read more on http://www.stherbb.com/
Symptoms of Stomach ache
Following are the main stomach pain symptoms:
1. Pain in some area between the chest and groin.
Causes of Stomach ache
Following are the main stomach ache causes:
1. Chronic constipation
3. Excessive gas
4. Food poisoning
7. Inflammation of the gallbladder
8. Kidney stones
9. Urinary tract infections
Home Remedy for Stomach Ache
1. One of the most efficient home remedies for stomach ache would be to combine 1 tsp apiece of mint juice and limejuice. To it, add a few drops of ginger juice and a pinch of black salt. Drink this combination to alleviate ache.
2. Grate a small piece of ginger and extract its juice. Relate this juice on the bottom of the belly and massage it gently. This will be efficient in curing stomach ache.
3. If the stomach pain is due to acidity, the ideal bet would be to drink plain soda water. It would wage instant relief from the ache.
4. In 50 ml water, combine 2 tsp lemon juice and 1 gram rock salt powder. Have this combination three times a day.
5. Take dry ginger, black pepper, roasted cumin seeds, dry mint leaves, coriander, asafetida, garlic and rock salt in equal quantities. Grind them well and create a fine powder. Have 1 tsp of this combination, along with a glass of warm water, after meals.
6. Taking three grams apiece of carom seeds and rock salt or ordinary salt, along with a glass of warm water, assist in relieving a mortal from stomach ache.
7. In half a cup of warm water, add a tsp apiece of ginger juice and castor oil. Have this combination two times a day, to get relief from stomach ache.
8. In a cup of water, add 20 grams aniseeds. Keep it overnight and strain the mixture the next morning. Drink it to get release from pain.
9. Combine one gram of rock salt and two grams of dried and crushed celery leaves. Eat it to get instant relief from stomach ache.
10. Grind three grams of tender tamarind leaves, with enough water, to make a paste. Once it turns into a liquefied form, add a gram of rock salt. Drink this combination to get relief from stomach ache.
11. Combine 2 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp ginger juice. Add ¼ tsp sugar to this mixture and have it two times in a day.
12. Pomegranates are useful in treating stomach ache. In a bowl of pomegranate seeds, sprinkle some salt and black pepper. Eat the seeds, while making sure to chew them correctly.
13. Grind bael (Aegle marmelos) and form a pulp. Combine it in a glass of freshly prepared buttermilk. Stir it well before drinking.
14. Arrange a paste of fenugreek seeds. Now, add this paste to a bowl of curd. This is one of the most effective ways to treat stomach cramps and ache.
15. In half a liter of water, add 2 grams apiece of black currants and fennel seeds and keep it overnight. The next morning, mash the contents in water and add a gram of sugar. Have this concoction daily, in the morning, to get release from chronic stomach ache.